A cookie is a text file containing small amounts of information which are stored on your computer or device when you visit a website.
Cookies make our website easier for you to use it and provide you with a more efficient customer experience. For example, they help us to identify and resolve website errors, and they save you time by not having to re-enter your details each time you visit it. They also help us personalise our service to you when you return to our website. This information, which is stored in a first party cookie on your computer, is fully secure and cannot be accessed by anyone else.
Through our users cookies we can improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control the useful websites and which ones could be improved.
Cookies can be managed thanks to your computer browser. The information about how to install, block or delete them can be founded on the next links.
Depending on the browser, follow these links :
Depending on the entity managing the cookies :
- Own cookies: These are cookies generated by the our own equipments or domaines and from where we offer the service you have required.
- Third party cookies: These are cookies that are received when you browse this website, but which have been generated by a third service which is hosted in the website. For example, the ones used by the social medias or external content such as Google Maps.
Depending on the time the cookies are activated:
- Session cookies: This is a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user access a website, and which is erased when you close your browser. The information obatined through these cookies are useful to analise the network traffic patterns. In long terms, this allow us to offer a better experience to improve the contents ad facilitate the use.
- Persistent cookies: This type of cookies store data in the terminal and this can be accessed and processed during a time established by those responsible for the cookie. It has an expriring date. The cookie will stop working after that date and normally they are use for services such as buying and registration.
Depending their purpose :
- Technical purposes: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of the website. They are also called “strictly necessary”. They permit the control of the traffic from the server to multiple users at the same time, the user identification and access, use security elements, store contents to spread videos or share contents through social medias, etc.
- Customised: These enable each user to configure aspects such as the language of the website the regional configuration , the type of browser, etc.
- Analysis or performance: These enable us to anonymously measure the number of visits and browsing criteria from different areas of the website. For that purpose the navigation is analysed on our website so we can improve the offer of our products and services.
- Advertising: These permit the implementation of efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on the web pages.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These permit the implementation of efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on the web pages, based on information on the behaviour of users. Thanks to them we know the navigation habits on interneet and offer you the kind of publicity related to your navigation profile.
On CUEVA LA ROCIO Website we use Google Analytics which is an analytical service developed by Google, the information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website.
Cookies utilizadas en la Web Cueva la Rocío
|Nombre:||Origen:||Caducidad:||Finalidad:||¿Cuándo?||Propia / Terceros:|
|__utma||2 años||Realizar las estadísticas de uso del Sitio Web.||Cuando accede al Sitio Web||Terceros(Google)|
|__utmb||30 minutos||Realizar las estadísticas de uso del Sitio Web.||Cuando accede al Sitio Web||Terceros(Google)|
|__utmc||Finalizar la sesión||Realizar las estadísticas de uso del Sitio Web.||Cuando accede al Sitio Web||Terceros(Google)|
|__utmz||6 meses||Realizar las estadísticas de uso del Sitio Web.||Cuando accede al Sitio Web||Terceros(Google)|
|2 años||almacenar las preferencias del usuario y la información durante la visualización de las páginas con los mapas de Google||Cuando accede al Sitio Web||Terceros(Google Maps)|
|PHPSESSID||Finalizar la sesión||Guardar preferencias de los usuarios individuales que ha especificado el usuario||Cuando accede al Sitio Web||Terceros(WordPress)|